MAG Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither MAG nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to MAG. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content; nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
MAG is registered as a charitable company in the UK: charity number 1083008, company number 4016409. Registered office: Suite 3A, South Central, 11 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5QR, United Kingdom.
MAG utilises third party websites, including justgiving.com and virginmoneygiving.com, to assist our supporters in their fundraising. When members of the public sponsor someone using such sites these are considered donations to MAG and as such are non refundable if, for example, the participant can no longer take part in the event. Refunds can only be considered if an event is cancelled by MAG.
MAG itself cannot make refunds; where necessary MAG will make a refund request to the third party website. The process adds considerably to MAG’s administration burden and we request that such sponsor money is considered to be a donation – thank you.