Everyone has a right to live in safety and free from fear.
When you choose to support MAG (Mines Advisory Group), you help women, girls, boys and men around the world to get on with their lives and get back their futures, free of fear.
Whether it's responding urgently to a new landmine emergency in Iraq or clearing an entire village in Angola, you make our work possible. To give you complete confidence in MAG, this is our promise to you.
We value your support
We simply couldn’t carry out our life-saving work without amazing people like you.
- We will always thank you for your donations, unless you tell us not to.
- Your donations will be put to work as quickly as possible and we promise to be transparent about where your gifts are spent.
- Every year we will publish an Impact Review to show you the long-term difference you make. Read last year’s update here.
- We will keep you informed about, and hopefully inspired by, the life-saving work you make possible, and the difference that means to people’s lives for as long as you’re happy to receive these updates.
Your feedback matters
Your voice makes us stronger and your feedback is incredibly important.
- We will always provide a prompt response to any queries you have.
- You can pick up the phone and talk to a real person.
- We will carry out regular Supporter Surveys, welcoming feedback, comments and suggestions.
- We will ensure our complaints process is clear and easily accessible.
We respect your data
We want to make sure you have confidence in us and know the difference you are making.
- Your personal information will always be stored securely.
- We will never swap or sell your information.
- You can change the way you hear from us at any time by contacting the team.
We are held to high standards
This important promise is from all staff, volunteers and any organisations acting on our behalf. We will all follow the same high standards and uphold our values, which you can read in full here.
We are an organisational member of the Institute of Fundraising and registered with the Fundraising Regulator. The guidelines these organisations set, this Promise and the MAG Fundraising Handbook set out our commitments to you.
Phone: +44 (0) 161 236 4311
Write: MAG, Suite 3A, South Central, 11 Peter Street, Manchester, M2 5QR